It is often said, “If food is the body of good living, wine is the soul”. On this 2 day food and wine excursion to beautiful Greenville, SC , you will be able to experience both. Our group will travel by luxury coach to Greenville for an overnight stay at the lovely downtown Hyatt Regency. Located in the heart of trendy Main Street the Hyatt offers a perfect location from which to explore, shop and dine.
You will enjoy a unique two day culinary experience with stops at outstanding wine and food venues in the Carolinas, hosted by Katbird’s, Katherine Rose and Cooking Along the Road’s, Jennifer Ferreira.
Trip highlights include stops at:
- Two award -winning vineyards and a brand new cidery
- Lunch at St. Paul Mountain Vineyard
- A visit to North Carolina’s most talked about cheese farm;
- 2 hour walking tour with table talks at 5 of Greenville’s outstanding eateries with “Anything Culinary” owner, Elizabeth Brown
- Private cooking class and brunch buffet with chefs at the Culinary Institute of the Carolinas.
- Spice workshop
- Overnight at beautiful downtown Regency Hyatt
- Wine tasting instructional with Katherine Rose
- Muffins, juice and coffee each morning
- Great tastes and great times!
For trip information or registration information: contact 276 619-4300 or for more info
Price: 475.00 per person double occupancy ( single rooms available at additional cost)